Our product always complies with European requirements.
We export Potatoes from our farms and from some suppliers and always make sure that our products are of the highest quality in order to maintain our reputation first and in order to satisfy our customers.
We have exported to a number of European countries including Belgium, England, Germany, and some Arab countries as well.
Since we offer quality and competitive prices, we have a customer base that has remained loyal for more than a decade.
Also, have suppliers working with them since 2012 with good experience with European specifications for potato export and are fully familiar with working with us and what we want from the specifications.
In addition to our own farms, we use our suppliers in case of huge quantities. We always provide the best prices in the market while maintaining the quality of course.
As a result of our quality and competitive prices, we have a customer base that has been with us for more than ten years.
Specialized in exporting Egyptian potatoes all over the world with high-quality standards to make you import now.
Specifications and details :
Size : 40-60, 50-70, 60-80, 70-90, 80-100, 90-110
Packing: PP Bag / Propylene bag
Weight : 5 , 10 , 20, 25, 1,250 KG
One Container 40 ft loaded up to 27 Ton
Exports by Country: Raw
Below are the 15 countries that exported the highest dollar value worth of unprocessed raw potato shipped during 2021.
- Netherlands: US$821.2 million (19% of exported raw potato)
- France: $666.1 million (15.4%)
- Germany: $382.5 million (8.9%)
- Canada: $292.4 million (6.8%)
- United States: $275.9 million (6.4%)
- Egypt: $200.2 million (4.6%)
- China: $196.4 million (4.5%)
- Belgium: $181.5 million (4.2%)
- United Kingdom: $143.1 million (3.3%)
- Spain: $132.4 million (3.1%)
- Pakistan: $112.8 million (2.6%)
- Israel: $79.8 million (1.8%)
- India: $70.9 million (1.6%)
- Belarus: $67.7 million (1.6%)
- Denmark: $58.7 million (1.4%)
Source from worldstopexports
More information about from healthline
In addition to starch, potatoes contain vitamins, minerals, and fiber. They’re rich in vitamin C, which is an antioxidant. Potatoes were a life-saving food source in early times because the vitamin C prevented scurvy.
Root vegetables like potato are versatile and a staple food in many households.
They are underground tuber that grows on the roots of the Solanum tuberosum plant (1Trusted Source).
GET IN TOUCH
WhatsApp us now on: +201112456632