Orange Supplier In Egypt – Valencia Orange – Navel Orange
There are 7 Reasons that would make you import Egyptian Orange
- Egypt succeeded in exporting the first shipments of the new season of Egyptian orange to the Brazilian market, in cooperation with the Brazilian Embassy in Cairo.
- Egyptian exports of oranges recorded almost 1.4M tons in the current season.
- Currency devaluation, improved quality, and a surge in Chinese demand lift Egypt into the number one position.
- Japan allowed the Egyptian government to export citrus fruits after long negotiations between the two sides.
- Orange Egypt Tops All MENA Brands and Hit Unprecedented Global Ranking.
- The quality of imported Egyptian oranges improves.
- Contains vitamin A and is a source of sodium-potassium magnesium copper sulfur chlorine.
GEO Exporting is one of the largest Egyptian orange suppliers, and exporters, especially in Valencia orange and Navel orange. And we export according to European food hygiene standards and standards by not containing pesticide residues, So we can provide any required quantities of oranges.
Specifications & Details
|Valencia / Navel / Balady
|Net Weight 15 KG
Gross Weight 16 KG
Net Weight 7 KG
Gross Weight 8 KG
|One Container 40 ft
|24.96 Ton on 21 Pallet
|Open-Top, Telescopic Carton or Plastic Box
Egyptian orange varieties:
1- Valencia Orange Supplier
The following is a Description Of Valencia Orange Supplier:
- It has few seeds, varying in number from (1-5) per fruit.
- Excellent taste and internal color make it desirable for fresh fruit markets, too.
- The fruit has an average diameter of 2.7 to 3 inches (69 to 76 mm; 6.9 to 7.6 cm), and a piece of this fruit which weighs 96 grams (3.4 oz) has 45 calories and 9 grams of sugar.
- It contains vitamin C and flavonoids, which are beneficial.
- After bloom, it usually carries two crops on the tree, the old and the new.
2- Navel Orange supplier
Are characterized by the growth of a second fruit at the apex, which protrudes slightly and resembles a human navel.
Also, Egyptian oranges are primarily grown for human consumption for various reasons: their thicker skin makes them easy to peel, they are less juicy, and their bitterness – a result of the high concentrations of limonin and other limonoids – renders them less suitable for juice.
So Their widespread distribution and long growing season have made navel oranges very popular.
Navel Oranges Today
Continue to be propagated through cutting and grafting, But as a result, This does not allow for the usual selective breeding methodologies,
and so all navel oranges can be fruits from that single,
And it’s a nearly two-hundred-year-old tree.
We Are Always Ready For Tomorrow With Today`s Best Quality.
GEO exporting works effectively in the Egyptian orange market, and you strive daily for compliance with European international standards.
We will be honored to serve you at any time.
Our Contact Details:
more information about Fruits from Wikipedia
Please follow and like us on Instagram:
By GEO`s team/ fresh, fresh fruits, Fruits/blood orange supplier, citrus orange exporters, Egyptian fruit export company, Egyptian Valencia orange, navel orange brands, orange Egypt website, orange export from Egypt, orange exporters in Egypt, orange supplier in Egypt, valencia orange Egypt.